YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ...
- zk: how do you feel when you hear about ohio still being pissed off at lebron
- zk: do you feel a personal connection to the state
- me: uhh
- me: I guess like, it's kinda sad
- me: But how Ohio kind of is
- me: Wright Brothers are OURS! etc
- zk: yeah i guess when you don't have much
- zk: it hurts bad
- me: and like growing up hearing, "second most presidents!"
- me: but most of them from the gilded age
- me: like warren g harding is ours i think?
- me: taft
- zk: he is a good one!
- zk: you got taft?
- zk: that's like
- zk: two presidents right htere
- me: taft taft / makes a good raft
YEAH, WE HAVE FUN
- me: Whenever I think I'm preggers, instead of just taking a test I just like think back and get worried that like ugh, would the due date be in summer? I have PLANS for the summer!
- lj: "ugh gross, that baby better cook for a few days longer. I have shit to do!"
- me: Like, god, I'll have to go shopping for ugly pants
- lj: can I just schedule a c-section now? I don't want my vagina to rip. ok thanks
- me: HAHAHA
- me: I loove youuuu
- lj: hahahaa
- lj: well get in line honey. I'll pop my pill and we'll be good to go
- me: * creaky door opens * * OPEN sign flips on *
- mom: they were talking about weiner gate----who cares
- me: yeah, what a goofy story
- mom: he's such a dick
- mom: lol
- mom: that was a pun
- mom: get it...weiner - dick.....ha ha ha ha ha ha
“I really love this song!!! We always play this every evening when we clean our McDonald’s restaurant after closure :D” —YOUTUBE COMMENTERS AGREE!
“I have come to think,” he says, “that the two most crucial ingredients in the mysterious mix that makes a good writer may be (1) having read enough throughout a lifetime to have internalized the rhythms of the written word, and (2) refining the ability to mimic those rhythms.” This makes sense. If you read a lot of sentences, then you start to think in sentences, and if you think in sentences, then you can write sentences, because you know what a sentence sounds like.” —This is full of interesting thoughts.