LET THEM EAT iPODS
- Justin: Right, because people clearly think like owning an xbox or a cell phone means you're really making it
- Justin: Whereas 60 years ago making it was owning a home, two cars, having a wife and kids, getting them braces and sending them to college and then being able to retire
- Justin: I basically just described the plot of a scifi movie
THE FOLKS BACK HOME
- me: and she presented the straw-iest straw man
- me: I don't know why I bother!!
- Carlos: It's like skee ball.
- Carlos: You'll never get enough tickets for the giant Bart Simpson.