1. Soft-serve ice cream trucks, everywhere.
2. Street food seems overwhelmingly falafel (rather than burritos).
3. Every liquor store is also a deli.
4. Actually, every store is also a deli.
5. Jaywalking has a strategy.
6. Bars with patios are common; sidewalk seating less so.
7. Ads on public transit seem up-to-date.
8. Babies: everywhere!
9. No blind-people bleep-bloop noise at the crosswalk.
10. Vendors of tourist things are AGGRESSIVE.
11. Unhealthy food is available EVERYWHERE.
I’m going to a musuem, a beach, maybe another beach, and a conference. I’ll let you know what I find.
* THIS IS ALL REALLY UNSCIENTIFIC AND ERRYTHING.