- shaped like the foot you lost to diabetes
- Shaped like not being smart enough.
- shaped like Karen telling me “I haven’t had a bladder spasm but today I feel one coming on” right before she left for the day.
- Shaped like an ice cream-less cone.
- shaped like realizing you can’t afford a christmas present for your child, even though they’ve been really good all year
- Shaped like doing taxes.
- shaped like the wide eyes of a hungry child
“I’m ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT want to fuck with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don’t worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Whoa! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks…”—Bill Paxton, everybody!