Does anyone know what happens when your San Francisco landlord fails to pay the water bill, and your water is shut off?
- Justin: Also, I am an emotionally unstable manchild of epic (see: large) proportions.
- Justin: So that's kinda my thing
- Justin: ...not like I cried or anything
- me: DID YOU!?!?
- me: I believe you became a bit lachrymose at Capote even
- Justin: I do almost everytime I see a movie in theatre
- Justin: I mean, unless the movie sucks and even then sometimes. I've cried watching movies that I openly dislike. Never Been Kissed, for instance?
- Justin: Openly dislike....secretly looooove
- Justin: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
- Justin: The ORIGINAL!
- Justin: I cried during the middle of the day in my car listening to a Taylor Swift song just the other day even
- me: Oh my god, did you?
- me: I cried today watching a State Farm commercial
- Justin: HAAAAA
- Justin: You win AGAIN
- me: EVERYONE WAS HELPING EACH OTHER
- Betty: tim is like "We'll have bacon buddies for breakfast!"
- me: no!!
- Betty: which is a sandwich made of bacon, toast, and ketchup
- Betty: TERRIBLE
- me: EW!
- me: and it sounds so sad to eat your buddy!!!
- Betty: i know!
- Betty: and why would you put ketchup on bacon???
- Betty: or toast?????
- Betty: i have so many questions
• legerdemain: sleight of hand
• sedulity: diligence
• phlegmatic: sluggish
• imprecation: curse
• cosset: to treat as a pet
• obdurate: stubborn
• inimical: friendly
• panegyric: formal or elaborate praise
the antonyms kicked my ass
This font was made by scanning bizarre religious booklets & spiritual powder packets that I found in esoterica spiritual stores in Oaxaca, Mexico.
My favorite pamphlet was called ‘WHAT ARE THE TROLLS AND HOW DO THEY HELP US?’.
The original text and images were letterpressed, but they’ve been mimiographed and photocopied looks like thousands of times.” —the read-me file in the font i used
- me: did you like SF?
- little brother: i loved it
- me: more than nyc?
- little brother: yeah
- little brother: new york city smelled every where
- little brother: sf only smells in certain places