Obama rolled a 37 in Altoona, Pa., last night. Here are some highlights from the AP account of the game:
• “On his first warm-up ball, Casey rolled a gutter ball. Obama’s first ball flew well off his hand but also ended up in the gutter. On his second try, he knocked down four pins.”
• “‘My economic plan is better than my bowling,’ Obama told fellow bowlers. ‘It has to be,’ a man called out.”
• “About five lanes over, a young man in a T-shirt that said ‘Beer Hunter’ fell on his backside while bowling and still recorded a strike.”
- me: i do not live in a trailer
- B: oh
- B: i guess i just assumed
Now that the weather’s nice I want to wear them. But I can’t find them!
Would you comment? Comment on that in the comments section.